I'm Off on an Adventure

Overseas and away I go! This blog follows my final year in high school which then continues onto my year away to Germany and on the biggest adventure I'd ever have ✌

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

A Hellish Sport and a Wonderful Day

Dienstag. Today allowed for lots of shopping. I brought shoes, ones actually meant for the cold. And also a jacket, that was on sale for like 30euro!!!! Lutz, Moni and I walked around the town center for a while. I must say it was a very pleasant day. Latter that evening Moni and I went to Kin-Ball. Now I'd never heard of Kin-Ball ( here's a link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kin-Ball ). Kin-Ball is some crazy ass game and I loved it. (here's a youtube clip of it being played http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sp-bxYtZIw ) 

Mittwoch. SNOW! It only laced the ground and was falling but I LOVED it!! My day began with seeing Monika's work place. It's a lovely church, and we met a group of lovely elderly ladies who were a part of a singing group. They sang an old folk song for me. It was amazing :D Shopping for today was done in Braunschweig! So the shopping center right, was a castle.... Just sayin. Later this afternoon I met Omar and Grandpa! (on Moni's side). They were the loveliest people ever. And so on I go.

The Church Moni works at with the snow on the ground :D

No comments: