I'm Off on an Adventure

Overseas and away I go! This blog follows my final year in high school which then continues onto my year away to Germany and on the biggest adventure I'd ever have ✌

Monday, January 20, 2014

THE PARTY HAS ARRIVED

Finally after many hours of flying and many delays, I have arrived. With smiling faces and big hugs to greet me, it was the best feeling in the world. Lutz, Monika, Franz and Gaby were all there to see me walk out of the airport ( so was someone else but I forgot his name D: ). I slept a good 11 hours last night and today Lutz and I have been busy with my finalization of papers and what not. Tonight I have my first Rotary Meeting, gah I'm nervous. All this German is so hard to understand. Everyone speaks so quickly. But I'm sure I'll pick it up soon. So on with my new adventure I must go!

( I'm so short! )

No comments: