I'm Off on an Adventure

Overseas and away I go! This blog follows my final year in high school which then continues onto my year away to Germany and on the biggest adventure I'd ever have ✌

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Waiting, waiting and more waiting.

After the airport goodbyes at Brisbane, tears and all, a long flight awaited me. Now after that long ass flight, with screaming toddlers who had no reason to be crying ( I sure as hell could have given them one ) I have arrived in Singapore. With an interesting walk and train ride to the correct terminal, and after a much appreciated bathroom visit, the Germany bound exchange students found out that a 2 hour delay was to be expected. Yep, just what I needed. Only bonus there was the free food we recieved for the wait. Now as I'm abusing the free wifi available to us, I am talking with the other exchange kids and casually nodding at passer-bys and receiving weird looks. The joys. 

No comments: